Finding the right wedding photographer is an extremely important piece of the wedding puzzle.
Your photographer(s) will be around you all day long. Above all else, make sure your personalities mesh as well as his/her shooting style.
So here are some questions that will help determine if I am a right fit for you:
- Do you like to dance and have fun?
- Do you want a photographer to “do his thing” and trust him to get it right?
- Are you awesome?
- Do you enjoy candid photos as much as portraits?
- Will you allow the photographer to munch on a sliver of wedding cake?
- Are you open to sometimes unorthodox photo ideas?
If you answered yes to these questions, we could be a match. Lets meet up for a coffee and discuss. 🙂
– I have been married for 19 years, have twin 14 year old boys and a 4 year old girl (who is currently spoiled by me beyond belief)
– I have been a full time professional photographer for over 15 years.
– I have photographed hundreds of weddings.
– I have shot all types of weddings, from traditional to Steam Punk, Christian to Hindu and everywhere in between.
– My studio is located across from Cabo Fish Taco in NoDa
– You have probably seen some of my images on pinterest. Someone pointed out to me the other day they are everywhere on there. Pretty cool.
– In addition to weddings, I shoot boudoir, commercial, fashion, and the NFL.
– I have been published in national publications such as the Wall Street Journal.